LOVE TO FORGE NEW PARTNERSHIPS?
Every once in a while, a revolutionary product comes along that changes everything. Google did it for world’s information, Facebook for connecting with friends. Sportifico is doing it for sports.
We are the new sport social network, growing fast.
The Public Relations Specialist provides strategic public relations and communications support for Sportifico LLC and its communities. This individual performs tasks including, but not limited to, proactive outreach with media and professional partners, development of internal and external communication campaigns and support of the Company’s overall PR and communications initiatives.
This is what you should have:
- Develop and maintains relationships with regional and national media
- Develop proactive story pitches and secures media coverage that increases the public’s understanding and awareness of the Sportifico brand.
- Participate in the development and implementation of key messaging strategies for Sportifico communities.
- Identify, cultivate and leverage relationships with key local and regional news outlets.
- Coordinate and manage public relations activities, including media inquiries and interview requests, for assigned Sportifico communities.
- Work with Sportifico communities to identify and seek out media opportunities that support the Company’s inquiry and sales goals.
- Provide communications support to Sportifico’s operations team as needed and support the Company’s initiatives with key organizations.
- Monitor and report PR coverage that meets media reach goals.
- Two (2) or more years of experience in the Public Relations field, preferably in a marketing agency or news room setting.
- (optional) Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or related field preferred.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful PR campaigns at the local and national level.
- Proven understanding of social media and creative messaging strategies.
Here is what we are offering:
- A company culture that passionately supports Sportifico athletes and Sportifico team
- A chance to build new and revolutionary sport social network
- An environment of gifted, dedicated and eager professionals
- Limitless learning and developing your skill set working with world class teammates
- Opportunity to have your work impact athletes globally
- Modern working space equipped with highly advanced software and hardware
If this is something you would enjoy doing, let’s make it happen! Send us your up-to-date CV, portfolio and cover letter explaining why you believe we are a match.