ENJOY EXPRESSING YOU THOUGHTS VISUALLY?
Every once in a while, a revolutionary product comes along that changes everything. Google did it for world’s information, Facebook for connecting with friends. Sportifico is doing it for sports.
We are the new sport social network, growing fast.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Graphic Designer to join our team!
As a Graphic Designer in Sportifico, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the Sportifico brand. You will work within the Communications Team where you’ll design stunning creative assets in line with the Sportifico brand, which will be used across a variety of channels.
In your role as a visual designer, your day-to-day tasks will consist of creating visually engaging, innovative and functional mobile and Web products. Your ability to bring your vision and concepts to life will not only be welcomed but celebrated.
One of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between business, design and our athletes and serving our brand’s purpose, business missions and athlete needs.
This is what you should have:
- Profound conceptual and technical knowledge of all design principles (typography, color, layout, motion, etc.)
- Track record of published brand designs in both digital and print
- Professional proficiency Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Full understanding of the creative design and production process
- Pronounced diversity in your portfolio
- Ability to collaborate with coworkers of different professional backgrounds and work with creative outsourcing agencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to give and accept constructive feedback
- Examples in portfolio of innovative approaches to design challenges
- Strong initiative and attention to details
- Advanced English skills
Here is what we are offering:
- A company culture that passionately supports Sportifico athletes and Sportifico team
- A chance to build new and revolutionary sport social network
- An environment of gifted, dedicated and eager professionals
- Limitless learning and developing your skill set working with world class teammates
- Opportunity to have your work impact athletes globally
- Modern working space equipped with highly advanced software and hardware
If this is something you would enjoy doing, let’s make it happen! Send us your up-to-date CV, portfolio and cover letter explaining why you believe we are a match.